14 October 2010

Alicja ♥ Being a Girl


"Being a girl means being myself to me - to do things which I love and fulfilling myself in the way I want to. What empowers me the most every single day, are people who care about me. They give me huge kick to do what I love to and make my eyes smiling and my face laughing.

I really love being so complicated, because it's never boring, however sometimes irritating ;) And…what is the most important, my smile is the best and the most powerful, because it's a girly one ;) I just have to admit, that as a girl I feel quite unique when guys act like gentlemen and do some things for me. I think it is a feature of Polish boys, because for instance Japanese aren't that generous. I accepted being a girl and I enjoy it with pleasure (: "

Alicja

No comments: